Our patio door gives you the maximum in energy savings, yet still has one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry, allowing for a great view of the outdoors.
Available in five stock sizes, it can also be custom-made to fit virtually any opening. Strength, durability and ease of operation are only a few of the features on the our patio door.
A patio door must be easy to operate, but it also needs to be very secure. With a keyed lockset, thumb-turn deadbolt and kick lock, We incorporate three totally separate locking points to ensure your family’s security.
The substantial amount of glass in a patio door means that you need an energy-efficient door to help minimize drafts. We offers a variety of dual- and triple-glazed options to suit any climate and budget.
Our patio doors are available in white, tan or four interior woodgrains and twelve exterior colors. There are also a variety of hardware colors and finishes to help you design the perfect patio door for your home.
Patio Doors feature:
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill available in white, tan and coordinating woodgrain laminate
- Precision bearing, high performance rollers for reduced operational force
- Custom sizing available to create the perfect fit for your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system after installation and stays in place
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼" jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Dark Bronze hardware
- Standard 5', 6' and 8' two-panel and 9' and 12' three-panel doors