Our patio door gives you the maximum in energy savings, yet still has one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry; allowing for a great view of the outdoors.
Available in five stock sizes, or custom made to fit virtually any opening. Strength, durability, and ease of operation are only a few of the features on our patio door.
A patio door must be easy to operate, but also very secure. With a keyed lockset, thumb-turn deadbolt, and kick lock we have incorporated three separate locking points to ensure your family’s security.
The substantial amount of glass in a patio door means that you need an energy efficient glass pack. We offer a variety of dual and triple-glazed options to suit any climate or budget.
Our patio doors are available in twelve exterior colors, and interior color options include white or tan, and four woodgrain options: Cherry, Light Oak, Dark Oak, and Cavalier Oak. A variety of hardware colors and finishes will help you design the perfect patio door for your home.
Our warranty fully covers defects and parts failure for the life of the product. Any and all service issues are personally handled by a member of our staff to your complete satisfaction.
Patio Doors features:
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill available in white, tan and coordinating woodgrain laminate
- Precision bearing, high performance rollers for reduced operational force
- Custom sizing available to create the perfect fit for your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system after installation and stays in place
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼" jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Dark Bronze hardware
- Standard 5', 6' and 8' two-panel and 9' and 12' three-panel doors