Bay & Bow Windows
Viviano hand crafts every dimensional projection window to your specifications utilizing only the very finest raw materials. The frames of the window, as well as the head and seat boards, are constructed using the most high-end furniture-grade oak or birch plywood available.
The mullion posts between the windows of the unit are not only structural, but they are also completely filled with energy efficient, die-cut polystyrene foam. The head and seat boards are tied together as one, using steel through-rods, making the unit incredibly strong and weathertight.
Our warranty fully covers defects and parts failure for the life of the product. Any and all service issues are personally handled by a member of our staff to your complete satisfaction.
Bay & Bow Windows features:
- Multiple configurations available using double hung, casement or picture windows
- Available in virtually any size
- Foam-filled structural mullions standard
- Full thread through-rods come standard, which lock together the head and seat boards
- Standard birch or optional oak head and seat board
- 1¼" hardwood, nine-layer plywood, for superior strength and quality
- Roof kits - factory-made to your window specifications
- Pre-Finished Roof Kits - available in Painted Aluminum or Real Copper in both hip and concave style
- Interior Laminate - White, Tan, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Cavalier Oak and Cherry
- Factory-finished Interior - White, Tan, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Cavalier Oak and Cherry
- Avonite Seat - Acrylic solid surface available in 6 colors: White, Beach, Sandstone, Dusk, Mesa Brown and Black Lava
- Optional high-density, 3" insulated foam seat board improves thermal performance